PLYMOUTH – Book Now Thursday 14th February 2013, 8.30am – 10.15am The Business Space, 69-71 Mayflower Street, Plymouth, PL1 1Q
TRURO – Book Now Thursday 14th March 2013, 8.30am – 10.15am The Business Space, Chiltern House, City Road, Truro, TR1 2JL
Apprenticeships have existed for more than a thousand years, but what do they mean for your business in 2013?
- Did you know that you could recruit an enthusiastic IT apprentice who could set up a state of the art network system for your office?
- Did you know that a new administrator could cost you from £90 per week?
- Did you know that the government will pay you £1,500 for each apprentice you employ?
Cornwall College Business is the leading provider of apprenticeships in the South West, training thousands of apprentices every year. Join us for a free information event to unpack what an apprenticeship actually is and to find out why there has never been a better time to take on an apprentice.
Why should I attend?
- Find out exactly how apprenticeships work
- Get some top tips on recruiting the right apprentice for yourbusiness, including how to use CCB’s free recruitment service
- Hear from local apprentices and businesses who employ apprentices
- Find out what funding is available
- Meet with a Business Development Advisor who can help develop a tailored and flexible apprenticeship programme to suit your needs
Who should attend?
- Small Business owners in Plymouth
- Senior Managers and HR
- Managers responsible for training
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:00 Welcome, Cornwall College Business – How do apprenticeships work?
09:20 Local business speaker
Plymouth – South West Water
Truro – Greenbank Hotel, Cornwall Council and Ocean Housing
09.40 How to recruit a fantastic apprentice, Cornwall College Business
09.40 Your apprenticeship questions answered
0800 731 7594