- This event has passed.
Plymouth Business Training: Assertiveness in Action – Plymouth
April 29, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This session will provide guidance on how to become more assertive and build self-confidence. This will help delegates achieve greater work effectiveness and productivity, whilst putting them in control of their daily activities and making them more able to overcome stressful work and life situations.
By the end of the training course delegates will be able to:
- Explain what assertiveness is and what it means for us and those around us
- Appreciate that everyone has rights as an individual and that you can stand by those rights
- Take a positive approach in communicating more effectively
- Improve their self-esteem
- Appreciate which words to use to get the most out of interactions with others
- Follow a set process for approaching situations in an assertive manner
To book onto this course, please go click here.