Launceston Business Networking Breakfast
Where: The Business Space, Dunheved House, Dunheved Road, Launceston, PL15 9FB
When: Wednesday 10th July, 8am-9.30am
We are all struggling with time, but we need to reinvent and drive our businesses forward however big or small. This networking session provides opportunities to meet new people and will give you five top tips for you to take back to your business.
Since launching The Business Space in Launceston last year, we’ve been listening to what businesses in North Cornwall want and have developed a new programme of training networking events. We’d love to get your feedback into what you need to grow and develop over the coming months.
Who should attend?
• Business owners
• Managers and team leaders
• Employees interested in training and professional development
What will I get out of it?
• Network with like-minded business people from across North Cornwall
• Short, sharp tips from an expert trainer on how to manage your time and your team effectively
• Find out about upcoming courses, training and qualifications offered in the Launceston Business Space or in your place of work.
08.00 – Arrival and Networking
08.15 – Breakfast
08.45 – Welcome, Cornwall College Business
08.50 – Managing your workload and the people around you Ben Ryder, Cornwall College Business
09.10 – Questions, coffee and networking
09.30 – Finish
Why Cornwall College Business? CCB is the leading training provider for businesses in the South West and works in partnership with hundreds of businesses to provide flexible training solutions. In 2012 CCB opened The Business Space in Launceston to better meet the training and development needs of businesses in North Cornwall. One year on we’d love to share with you what we’ve been up to and find out your needs for the coming months.
Book your free place now: T: 0800 731 7594 E: firstname.lastname@example.org