Date: 23rd February
Apprentices’ to help your business grow…part of our business breakfast series
Time: 07:45am – 09:30am
Venue: The Business Space, Launceston.
We are all struggling with time, but we need to renew and drive our businesses forward. These networking sessions provide opportunities to meet new people and will give you top tips for you to take back to your business.
Hear from Buttons Accounting and The Wrigley Company, they will be sharing their experiences of apprentices and the benefits they have brought to their companies.
In addition Jacqui Franklin, Head of Apprenticeship Development at CCB, will talk you through the new apprenticeship developments as well as the new apprenticeship levy, changes to funding and how to employ your first apprentice.
Who should attend?
• Business owners
• Senior and middle managers
• Team leaders
• Employees interested in training and professional development.
What will I get out of it?
• Network with like-minded business people
• Hear from industry experts
• Take away top tips
• Find out about upcoming courses, training and qualifications.